Popis relevantnih publikacija koje se odnose na smjernice za pisanje različitih vrsta istraživanja (na engleskom jeziku).
- Moher D, Liberati A, Tetzlaff J, Altman DG, The PRISMA Group Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: The PRISMA Statement. PLoS Med. 2009; 6(7): e1000097.
Pravila CONSORT; http://www.consort-statement.org/
- Moher D et al. The CONSORT statement: revised recommendations for improving the quality of reports of parallel group randomised trials. The Lancet. 2001;357:1191-94.
- Ioannidis JP et al. Better Reporting of Harms in Randomized Trials: An Extention of the CONSORT Statement. Ann Intern Med 2004; 141:781-788
- Campbell MK et al. CONSORT statement: extension to cluster randomised trials. BMJ. 2004; 328:702-708.
- Piaggio G et al. Reporting of Noninferiority and Equivalence Randomized Trials. An Extension of the CONSORT Statement. JAMA. 2006; 295:1152-1160.
- Gagnier JJ et al. Reporting Randomized, Controlled Trials of Herbal Interventions: An Elaborated CONSORT Statement. Ann Intern Med. 2006; 144:364-367.
- Boutron I et al. Extending the CONSORT Statement to Randomized Trials of Nonpharmacologic Treatment: Explanation and Elaboration. Ann Intern Med. 2008;148:295-309.
- Hopewell S et al. CONSORT for reporting randomized controlled trials in journal and conference abstracts: explanation and elaboration. PLOS Med. 2008;22;5:e20
Pravila MOOSE, engl. Meta-analyses of Observational Studies in Epidemiology:
- Stroup DF, Berlin JA, Morton SC, Olkin I, Williamson GD, Rennie D, et al. Meta-analysis of observational studies in epidemiology: a proposal for reporting. Meta-analysis Of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (MOOSE) group. JAMA. 2000;283:2008-12.
Pravila STARD (for Reporting Studies of Diagnostic Accuracy)
- Bossuyt PM et al.The Standards for Reporting of Diagnostic Accuracy (STARD) Group. The STARD Statement for Reporting Studies of Diagnostic Accuracy: Explanation and Elaboration. Croat Med J. 2003;44:639-650.
Pravila STROBE (for Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology)
- Von Elm et al. The Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) Statement: Guidelines for Reporting Observational Studies. Ann Intern Med. 2007;147:573-577.
- Vandenbroucke JP et al. Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE): Explanation and Elaboration. Ann Intern Med.;147:W-163-W-194.
- Drummond MF, Jefferson TO on behalf of the BMJ Economic Evaluation Working Party. Guidelines for authors and peer reviewers of economic submissions to the BMJ. BMJ. 1996;313:275-83.
- Tong A et al. Consolidated criteria for reporting qualitative research (COREQ): a 32-item checklist for interviews and focus groups. International Journal for Quality in Health Care. 2007;19:349–57.
- ICMJE Uniform Disclosure Form for Potential Conflicts of Interest http://www.icmje.org/coi_disclosure.pdf
- ICMJE Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals
- Ethical Considerations in the Conduct and Reporting of Research: Authorship and Contributorship; "Authorship credit should be based on 1) substantial contributions to conception and design, acquisition of data, or analysis and interpretation of data; 2) drafting the article or revising it critically for important intellectual content; and 3) final approval of the version to be published. Authors should meet conditions 1, 2, and 3."