Popis relevantnih publikacija koje se odnose na metodološke aspekte HTA (na engleskom jeziku).
- NHS National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Guide to the methods of technology appraisal, 2008.
- NHS National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Guide to the single technology appraisal process, 2009.
- NHS National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Guide to the multiple technology appraisal process, 2009.
- The Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH). Guidelines for Authors of CADTH Health Technology Assessment Reports, 2003.
- Cleemput I, Van Den Bruel A, Kohn L, Vlayen J, Vinck I, Thiry N, et al. Search for Evidence & Critical Appraisal: Health Technology Assessment (HTA). Brussels: Belgian Health Care Knowledge Centre (KCE); 2007. KCE Process notes (D2007/10.273/40)
- EUnetHTA documents: HTA Core Model for Medical and Surgical Interventions, and HTA Core Model for Diagnostic Technologies, https://fio.stakes.fi/htacore/handbook.html
- EUnetHTA Adaptation Toolkit, http://www.eunethta.net/upload/WP5/EUnetHTA_HTA_Adaptation_Toolkit_October08.pdf
Systematic Reviews and Meta-analyses of Clinical Effectiveness Studies
- Higgins JPT, Green S (editors). Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.0.2 [updated September 2009]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2009. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org.
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Diagnostic Test Accuracy, Available from http://srdta.cochrane.org/handbook-dta-reviews
- Egger M, Smith GD, Altman DG. Systematic reviews in health care: meta-analysis in context. 2nd ed. London: BMJ Publishing; 2001.
- Khan KS, ter Riet G, Glanville J, Sowden aJ, KeijnenJ, editors. Undertaking systematic reviews of research on effectiveness: CRD's guidance for those carrying out or commissioning reviews. 2nd ed. York (UK): NHS Centre for Reviews and Dissemination, University of York;2001. CRD reportno. 4. Available: http://www.york.ac.uk/inst/crd/report4.htm
- Moher D, Liberati A, Tetzlaff J, Altman DG, The PRISMA Group Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: The PRISMA Statement. PLoS Med. 2009;6(7): e1000097.
- Stroup DF, Berlin JA, Morton SC, Olkin I, Williamson GD, Rennie D, et al. Meta-analysis of observational studies in epidemiology: a proposal for reporting. Meta-analysis Of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (MOOSE) group. JAMA. 2000;283:2008-12.
- Bossuyt PM et al.The Standards for Reporting of Diagnostic Accuracy (STARD) Group.The STARD Statement for Reporting Studies of Diagnostic Accuracy: Explanation and Elaboration. Croat Med J. 2003;44:639-50.
- Von Elm et al. The Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) Statement: Guidelines for Reporting Observational Studies. Ann Intern Med. 2007;147:573-77.
- Vandenbroucke JP et al. Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE): Explanation and Elaboration. Ann Intern Med.;147:W-163-W-194. http://www.equator-network.org/, http://www.consort-statement.org/
- INAHTA checklist for the appraisal of HTA reports: http://www.dimdi.de/static/de/hta/methoden/sammlung/inahtachecklist.pdf
- Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health. Guidelines for the economic evaluation of health technologies: Canada [Internet]. 3rd ed. Ottawa: Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health; 2006. vii, 46, A-17 p. [cited 2009 Oct 20]. Available from: http://www.cadth.ca/media/pdf/186_EconomicGuidelines_e.pdf
- Mittmann N, Evans WK, Rocchi A, Longo CJ, Au H.-J, Husereau D, et al. Addendum to CADTH's Guidelines for the Economic Evaluation of Health Technologies: Specific Guidance for Oncology Products. Ottawa: Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health; 2009.
- Drummond MF, Sculpher MK, Torrance GW, O'Brien BJ, Stoddart GL. Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes. 3rd ed. London: Oxford University Press; 2009.
- Wells GA, Sultan SA, Chen L, Khan M, Coyle D. Indirect Evidence: Indirect Treatment Comparisons in Meta-Analysis [Internet]. Ottawa: Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health; 2009. 92 p. [cited 2009Nov 3]. (Technology report). Available from: http://www.cadth.ca/index.php/en/hta/reportspublications/search/publication/884
- Consensus conference on economic modelling in health technology assessment; 1999 Apr 22-23; Sheffield, England. Pharmacoeconomics 2000;17(5):443-513.
- Drummond MF, McGuire A. Economic evaluation in health care: merging theory with practice. Oxford: Oxford University Press; 2001.